“21 Balançoires (21 Swings) is a giant collective instrument, a game where together we achieve better things than separately. When in motion, each swing in the series triggers different notes and, when used all together, the swings compose a musical piece in which certain melodies emerge only through cooperation. The result is a giant collective instrument that stimulates ownership of the new space, bringing together people of all ages and backgrounds, and creating a place for playing and hanging out in the middle of the city center.”
WHY MORE THAN GREEN?BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY IS SOMETHING MORE THAN GREEN: it has to do with society, economy and culture, besides the environment.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE UNDERSTOOD FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES: oficially, politicians and technicians.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY WHO HAS OPINION (AND VOTES): we all, you, them and, specially, our children; and not only intellectuals.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE TOLD FROM FACTS AND NOT FROM THEORIES: we need visual examples and no more texts.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE CONCEIVED AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIFE IN A DIFFERENT WAY and not as a problem
FOR ALL THIS AND MORE, WE BET ON MORE THAN GREEN
…most popular right now
- The "Energy Independent School" of Kaštela 356,878 views
- Charles Moore: Seas of plastic (TED TALK) 354,174 views
- DIY: designing vertical gardens for tiny spaces 345,416 views
- DIY Urbanism 326,574 views
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Look up for a change (TED TALK) 323,430 views
- Brittlebush by Imon de Aguero 321,549 views
- Ruin Pubs in Budapest 318,057 views
- Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography (TED TALK) 314,893 views
- "ALGAETECTURE: algae systems to design and feed the city" by ecoLogicStudio 314,274 views
- "Sharing the World’s Resources" by Adam Parsons 308,378 views
recent / reciente
fields / campos