“The Architect firm Ecosistema Urbano invited us to make an intervention at Hamar´s main square, which they are redesigning. We have created a 1500m2 “carpet” remaking the traditional Norwegian sweater patterns.”
WHY MORE THAN GREEN?BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY IS SOMETHING MORE THAN GREEN: it has to do with society, economy and culture, besides the environment.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE UNDERSTOOD FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES: oficially, politicians and technicians.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY WHO HAS OPINION (AND VOTES): we all, you, them and, specially, our children; and not only intellectuals.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE TOLD FROM FACTS AND NOT FROM THEORIES: we need visual examples and no more texts.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE CONCEIVED AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIFE IN A DIFFERENT WAY and not as a problem
FOR ALL THIS AND MORE, WE BET ON MORE THAN GREEN
…most popular right now
- The “Energy Independent School” of Kaštela 359,090 views
- Charles Moore: Seas of plastic (TED TALK) 355,585 views
- DIY: designing vertical gardens for tiny spaces 351,597 views
- DIY Urbanism 328,123 views
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Look up for a change (TED TALK) 324,822 views
- Brittlebush by Imon de Aguero 323,557 views
- Ruin Pubs in Budapest 320,171 views
- “ALGAETECTURE: algae systems to design and feed the city” by ecoLogicStudio 316,685 views
- Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography (TED TALK) 316,274 views
- “Sharing the World’s Resources” by Adam Parsons 309,604 views
recent / reciente
fields / campos