“(…) Jennifer Granholm asks a very American question with worldwide implications: How do we make more jobs? Her big idea: Invest in new alternative energy sources. And her big challenge: Can it be done with or without our broken Congress? A former two-term governor of Michigan, Jennifer M. Granholm makes the case for empowering states to create jobs through a Clean Energy Jobs Race to the Top.”
WHY MORE THAN GREEN?BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY IS SOMETHING MORE THAN GREEN: it has to do with society, economy and culture, besides the environment.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE UNDERSTOOD FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES: oficially, politicians and technicians.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY WHO HAS OPINION (AND VOTES): we all, you, them and, specially, our children; and not only intellectuals.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE TOLD FROM FACTS AND NOT FROM THEORIES: we need visual examples and no more texts.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE CONCEIVED AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIFE IN A DIFFERENT WAY and not as a problem
FOR ALL THIS AND MORE, WE BET ON MORE THAN GREEN
…most popular right now
- The "Energy Independent School" of Kaštela 357,067 views
- Charles Moore: Seas of plastic (TED TALK) 354,318 views
- DIY: designing vertical gardens for tiny spaces 345,755 views
- DIY Urbanism 326,736 views
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Look up for a change (TED TALK) 323,520 views
- Brittlebush by Imon de Aguero 321,687 views
- Ruin Pubs in Budapest 318,222 views
- Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography (TED TALK) 315,010 views
- "ALGAETECTURE: algae systems to design and feed the city" by ecoLogicStudio 314,460 views
- "Sharing the World’s Resources" by Adam Parsons 308,483 views
recent / reciente
fields / campos