“French artist, OX’s, latest ad takeover at Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, in the southeastern suburbs of Paris, is a site – and weather – specific artwork that was planned for this out-of-town location due to OX’s fondness for displaying his artworks backed by barren suburban landscapes, as well as the changing nature of the Parisian billboard space, which makes it ever harder to find suitable billboards to hijack.” (fuente: http://undergroundparis.org)
WHY MORE THAN GREEN?BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY IS SOMETHING MORE THAN GREEN: it has to do with society, economy and culture, besides the environment.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE UNDERSTOOD FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES: oficially, politicians and technicians.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY WHO HAS OPINION (AND VOTES): we all, you, them and, specially, our children; and not only intellectuals.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE TOLD FROM FACTS AND NOT FROM THEORIES: we need visual examples and no more texts.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE CONCEIVED AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIFE IN A DIFFERENT WAY and not as a problem
FOR ALL THIS AND MORE, WE BET ON MORE THAN GREEN
- The “Energy Independent School” of Kaštela 359,123 views
- Charles Moore: Seas of plastic (TED TALK) 355,636 views
- DIY: designing vertical gardens for tiny spaces 352,136 views
- DIY Urbanism 328,157 views
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Look up for a change (TED TALK) 324,844 views
- Brittlebush by Imon de Aguero 323,599 views
- Ruin Pubs in Budapest 320,231 views
- “ALGAETECTURE: algae systems to design and feed the city” by ecoLogicStudio 316,776 views
- Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography (TED TALK) 316,316 views
- “Sharing the World’s Resources” by Adam Parsons 309,629 views
recent / reciente
fields / campos