“The exhibition on show in the Marine Centre in Simrishamn tests one of these prototypes, the “hanging algae garden”, conceived as an interactive public space of cultivation, set in-between the labs of the marine centre, the local office of tourisms and overlooking the old port.”
WHY MORE THAN GREEN?BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY IS SOMETHING MORE THAN GREEN: it has to do with society, economy and culture, besides the environment.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE UNDERSTOOD FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES: oficially, politicians and technicians.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY WHO HAS OPINION (AND VOTES): we all, you, them and, specially, our children; and not only intellectuals.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE TOLD FROM FACTS AND NOT FROM THEORIES: we need visual examples and no more texts.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE CONCEIVED AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIFE IN A DIFFERENT WAY and not as a problem
FOR ALL THIS AND MORE, WE BET ON MORE THAN GREEN
…most popular right now
- The "Energy Independent School" of Kaštela 358,225 views
- Charles Moore: Seas of plastic (TED TALK) 355,032 views
- DIY: designing vertical gardens for tiny spaces 347,792 views
- DIY Urbanism 327,567 views
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Look up for a change (TED TALK) 324,279 views
- Brittlebush by Imon de Aguero 322,674 views
- Ruin Pubs in Budapest 319,503 views
- "ALGAETECTURE: algae systems to design and feed the city" by ecoLogicStudio 315,798 views
- Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography (TED TALK) 315,688 views
- "Sharing the World’s Resources" by Adam Parsons 309,170 views
recent / reciente
fields / campos