“Buildings roll through the city on railway tracks in this masterplan by Swedish architects Jagnefalt Milton for Åndalsnes in Norway. Called A Rolling Masterplan, the design was created for a competition to design a masterplan for the city. Jagnefalt Milton’s scheme would use both existing and new railway tracks to move buildings around according to the seasons or events.”
WHY MORE THAN GREEN?BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY IS SOMETHING MORE THAN GREEN: it has to do with society, economy and culture, besides the environment.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE UNDERSTOOD FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES: oficially, politicians and technicians.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY WHO HAS OPINION (AND VOTES): we all, you, them and, specially, our children; and not only intellectuals.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE TOLD FROM FACTS AND NOT FROM THEORIES: we need visual examples and no more texts.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE CONCEIVED AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIFE IN A DIFFERENT WAY and not as a problem
FOR ALL THIS AND MORE, WE BET ON MORE THAN GREEN
- The “Energy Independent School” of Kaštela 359,127 views
- Charles Moore: Seas of plastic (TED TALK) 355,639 views
- DIY: designing vertical gardens for tiny spaces 352,165 views
- DIY Urbanism 328,159 views
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Look up for a change (TED TALK) 324,845 views
- Brittlebush by Imon de Aguero 323,601 views
- Ruin Pubs in Budapest 320,232 views
- “ALGAETECTURE: algae systems to design and feed the city” by ecoLogicStudio 316,783 views
- Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography (TED TALK) 316,322 views
- “Sharing the World’s Resources” by Adam Parsons 309,629 views
recent / reciente
fields / campos