“We Feed the World is a 2005 documentary in which Austrian filmmaker Erwin Wagenhofer traces the origins of the food we eat and views modern industrial production of food and factory farming in a critical light. His journey takes him to France, Spain, Romania, Switzerland, Brazil and back to Austria. The film features interviews with several people, including one with sociologist and politician Jean Ziegler. The film was the most successful Austrian documentary ever. In German-speaking countries it was seen by about 600,000 cinemagoers.”
Subscribe to MTG Newsletter
WHY MORE THAN GREEN?BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY IS SOMETHING MORE THAN GREEN: it has to do with society, economy and culture, besides the environment.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE UNDERSTOOD FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES: oficially, politicians and technicians.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE SHARED BY EVERYBODY WHO HAS OPINION (AND VOTES): we all, you, them and, specially, our children; and not only intellectuals.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE TOLD FROM FACTS AND NOT FROM THEORIES: we need visual examples and no more texts.
BECAUSE SUSTAINABILITY MUST BE CONCEIVED AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIFE IN A DIFFERENT WAY and not as a problem
FOR ALL THIS AND MORE, WE BET ON MORE THAN GREEN
- The “Energy Independent School” of Kaštela 359,142 views
- Charles Moore: Seas of plastic (TED TALK) 355,667 views
- DIY: designing vertical gardens for tiny spaces 352,563 views
- DIY Urbanism 328,183 views
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Look up for a change (TED TALK) 324,867 views
- Brittlebush by Imon de Aguero 323,632 views
- Ruin Pubs in Budapest 320,273 views
- “ALGAETECTURE: algae systems to design and feed the city” by ecoLogicStudio 316,836 views
- Sebastião Salgado: The silent drama of photography (TED TALK) 316,347 views
- “Sharing the World’s Resources” by Adam Parsons 309,639 views
recent / reciente
fields / campos